I can not pay the mortgage. What can i do?

This is a question that many people have asked in the most difficult periods in recent years.

We have several options:

  • The first option would be to negotiate with the bank. Negotiate and try to lengthen the term if possible or freeze the mortgage for a specified period... The bank has to be in accordance with all these options and see a good attitude by the customer.
  • The second option would be to sell the property, it not always the best option, but sometimes we have to be drastic before something worse happens.
  • The third option would be in lieu of payment, it is better to consult a lawyer that is an expert in the subject, although the Bank has no obligation to accept the property as payment of the mortgage debt.
  • The fourth option would be the reunification of debts, this option is perhaps one of the best, and reunification is a reduced fee payment but a possible increase in years of your mortgage.

It is best to contact a professional that is skilled in the area and can help.

And without obligation on the possibility of trying to solve your problem.

Finance up to 100% of your mortgage

  • Barcelona

    93 293 19 07

    Paseo de Gracia 85, 2ª planta

  • Madrid

    91 800 54 66

    Serrano 43-45, 4ª planta

  • Valencia

    96 128 59 68

    Calle Mossen Femades 3, bajo dcha. Ed. Lauria

  • Palma

    97 100 32 03

    Calle Unió 9

We use our own and third-party cookies to make our website work safely and personalize its content. Likewise, we use cookies to measure and obtain data on your navigation and to adjust advertising to your tastes and preferences. Press the "Accept all" button to confirm that you have read and accepted the information presented. To manage or disable these cookies, click on "Configuration". For more information see our cookies policy.
Modify cookies
Technical and functional Always active
This website uses its own Cookies to collect information in order to improve our services. If you continue browsing, you accept their installation. The user has the possibility of configuring his browser, being able, if he so wishes, to prevent them from being installed on his hard drive, although he must bear in mind that such action may cause difficulties in navigating the website.
Analytics and personalization
They allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of this website. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the web for the elaboration of user navigation profiles in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service. They allow us to save the user's preference information to improve the quality of our services and to offer a better experience through recommended products.
Marketing and advertising
These cookies are used to store information about the preferences and personal choices of the user through the continuous observation of their browsing habits. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the website and display advertising related to the user's browsing profile.