Mortgage loans are the best way to fund housing purchases, as it serves as a principal guarantee for the return of the amount requested.
Currently mortgages are always cheaper than consumer loans and they have a longer return period.
Afinance offers quality advice and a free and non-binding study in order to obtain the best conditions on the market.
During the constitution process of the new mortgage no fees are generated by Afinance, they are only payable at the time of signing before a notary, and they are included in the total amount of the mortgage.
Afinance’s fees are always paid once the best conditions have been obtained.
How to request a Mortgage?
3 basic steps to choose the best option adapted to their profile:
Before applying for your mortgage you should consider the following:
- You should note that there are tax advantages depending on the age of the holders of the operation and the type of property purchased (new or second-hand work).
- Having a cosigner is always a good guarantee in the face of various entities and offer always guarantee better conditions
- The employment situation of the holders of the operation is one of the deciding factors as to greater job security, less risk of default and therefore, better conditions
- Entry or contribution available for the operation is another decisive factors in achieving a type of differential or other
- Finally, if you are a community but its revenues come from outside the Spanish territory, the minimum contribution required for the operation is 20% of the property price, plus the cost of the operation.
You should note that today, mortgages granted between the different entities can be classified into three groups that define the proposed differential and conditions of these together with the above information.
These three groups are:
- Premium Mortgages: are operations in which the input or contribution is 20% (or more) of the price of housing plus expenses, ie it is funding ≤ 80% of the amount of buying and selling
- Mortgages 100: characterized by customers who bring the costs of the operation and fund 100% of the property price.
- 100% mortgage + costs: where the whole operation is financed.
Choosing a professional to help you make the best decision when investing in a mortgage.
In aFinance we offer professional care that we have cultivated for more than a decade of experience and background in the Spanish financial and real estate sector, especially in Catalonia.
Why with Afinance?
1. Our personalized and professional service to each of our clients
2. Because after a decade of industry experience, we know exactly what to offer and under what conditions get
3. For our good relationship with the various entities allows us to offer quality products, ensuring the best mortgage market
4. For the study we conducted is free, and only win if we can offer you the best market conditions and if it ends up signing with us.
Now that you have arguments to make a good decision see in our offices in Spain or contact us via our web form queries here >>.